Monday, September 3, 2012

Snapshots Monday: Puppy Beach Time!

I spent my Labor Day weekend up in San Jose/Santa Cruz with my very best friend of the last 15 years, Valarie. It was so great to have a long, fun weekend with her. She got a new puppy who I call Nachrick since she can't decide whether to call him Nacho or Patrick. I decided to combine the names to create one very different name that no other puppy will have.

We took him to the beach for the first time on Sunday. It was a hoot!
He was just not having it. He wanted nothing to do with the water.




Once the ball went anywhere near the water, it was up to Val to fetch the ball instead.


He sure wasn't afraid of the big dogs though! He wanted to play with the big guys.
He's pretty fearless when it comes to playing with other creatures. He has a six-year-old cat at home that he enjoys "playing with." She's never amused.


He's so white, he's practically a ghost dog!



We even saw starfish! How awesome is that?! I overheard a couple looking and talking about it, so I decided to take a look myself. There were a bunch!


It quickly got windy, cold and foggy. It made for a neat picture, but we got out of there before it got worse.


It was a nice, relaxing weekend away! The cooler weather was definitely a plus as well.
Hope everyone had a nice three-day weekend as well. It's back to reality tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, so glad you were able to go visit with Val, I know for a fact you girls had a good time! Makes me happy! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a lot of fun! :) It was great! Happy to share!

      Delete