Sunday, September 30, 2012

His&Her Q&A -- With Christina too!

His&Her Q&A

This time around, we're doing things a little differently! Our dear friend Christina came up this weekend for Color Me Rad. She always loves reading our Sunday Q&A, so I thought I would ask her to join us this time around since she's here. She gladly accepted!

Thanks Christina for joining us this week. We love you and loved having you around!


If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Him: Mark Ruffalo, with like 25 more pounds.
Her: Ginnifer Goodwin. Apparently, she's my doppleganger.
Christina: Meryl Streep (though she would have to be fifty shades of brown to play me lol)

What is your favorite candy bar?
Him: Reese's Fast Break
Her: Peanut butter anything. Since I don't think Reese's peanut butter cups count, I'm going to say Peanut Butter Snickers.
Christina: Right now, KitKat

If you could redo anything about your wedding, what would you do differently?
Him: Not have the sacrificial goat in the middle of the service. But really, I don't think there would have been anything I would have changed.
Her: Elope.
Christina: ummmm I've never been married, so all you single men : CALL ME!!

What is the greatest Halloween costume you've ever had?
Him: I haven't had many. I once dressed up with a hardhat and reflective vest and walked around Tower District with some friends. I dressed as a construction worker, but people thought I was dressed as one of the Village People.
Her: Flo, the Progressive Girl! It was super last minute, but turned out perfectly.


Christina: Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz!!!... When I was little.

What is your favorite type of food?
Him: Italian Food. I love pasta, garlic, meat: all that fancy Italian crap.
Her: Anything I can dip in ranch dressing.
Christina: ALL! DUH!!! But recently it's been soups: Chicken Noodle, Menudo, Beef Stew.....etc.

What is a sacrifice you've recently made for your better half?
Him: A kitten. I told her it would make us younger!
I don't really remember the last thing I did. I try to do something everyday for Michelle. For example, my fingers are currently a different color because I'm trying to keep the colors on Michelle's shirt from her 5K yesterday.
Her: A kitten!?!?! SAM! ... We don't sacrifice animals. Sheesh. Being there to listen when he complains.
Christina: Well, like I said I'm single, but I've recently realize that I need to make more of an effort to connect with friends that I haven't spoken to in a very long time,which mean sacrificing time for me to hang out with others, but it's still a work in progress!

What music did you grow up on?
Him: Keith Green, DC Talk, Michael W Smith, Geoff Moore and the Distance, Chicago...
Her:  Anything you can hear on a classic rock station. Beach Boys, Elvis, CCR, Beatles, Monkees, Temptations, Chuck Berry...
Christina: MADONNA!!!!

What was your favorite wedding gift?
Him: SNUGGIE!!!
Her: We received so many wonderful gifts! SO hard to pick! I especially enjoyed spending all the gift cards.  We were able to buy couch covers from Bed Bath & Beyond to cover Sam's ugly, yet super comfortable couches!
Christina: any gift :) P.S. I bought Sam and Michelle snuggies!!!

Desert island- Only 5 people are there with you. Who would you want them to be?
Him: Michelle, a couple of cooks from Dusty Buns, a Hunter, and a dog.
Her: Just the people I love, we'll figure out how to survive! Sam, Christina, Valarie, Angelica and Chris Hemsworth. (We watched Thor today)
Christina: My future husband, Bear Grylls (I know I'll never die with him around!!!), A person who makes See's Candies and Gordan Ramsey (amazing food, all the time)

What is your favorite time of day?
Him: Early morning, before the world wakes up. It's almost like another world.
Her: Mornings! I wish I was able to get up earlier to enjoy them more.
Christina: Usually mornings, after a great workout or jog!

No comments:

Post a Comment