Monday, September 17, 2012

Snapshot Monday: Weekend Fun


Well, my Saturday was eventful.
I was with my friend Angelica all day. We prepared for our next post on our blog Fresno Strips, had lunch, shopped, dyed her t-shirt and just hung around town.

The picture above is part of her living room. See, this is why we're friends... Our love of music and vinyl. Look at all that Strange Vine! We saw him again this weekend at Audie's Olympic. I think I need to hands to count the number I've seen Strange Vine just this year.

Sam was out of town, so I spent the night at her place. We ended the night with watching The Dog Whisperer. If you haven't seen this show, you need to see it asap! She bought the DVD at Dollar Tree.

The next day, she let me use her backyard to spray paint a shelf! It turned out sooo good. I'll post about that later this week.

Good friends. Good music. Good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment