Friday, August 31, 2012

Random Fact Friday: The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Crap

Fact: I received my first Bag of Crap this week from Woot!

Every once in a while, Woot has a "bag of crap" you can purchase. It can be anything from a Blu-ray player to a Snuggie.These are normally extremely hard to get buy because they sell out quick. On my lunch break at work, I saw they posted on Facebook that they were selling Bag of Crap, and I got one! I was so excited.

While my Bag of Crap wasn't anything spectacular, it was still fun!


As you can see, I got:

1. A rather interesting alarm clock
2. Yellow headphones. Too bad I just bought some new headphones!
3. Dog bones for my invisible dog.
4. Mini highlighters!! Cute!
5. Woot! Shirt... Women's size Small. I'm pretty sure that by the time I'd lose that much weight, we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits. It's so cute too; I love the color. Sooo... I'm giving it to my sister!
6. Sewing kit! Now I can finally start sewing. Ahahaha. As if the reason I didn't have a sewing kit was why I don't sew.
7. Flower tote bag! Who can't use more tote bags?
8. OH! And they kind of got cut out of the picture, but I also got some dish clothes that were cute. They're behind the alarm clock.


Have a great three-day weekend! I'm heading up north toward cooler weather for some much needed best friend time with my sister from another mister, Valarie. Yaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment