Monday, September 10, 2012

Snapshot Monday: My Friend Pedro

Well, unfortunately my Brasilian friend, Pedro went to be with Jesus today after a horrible accident.
First, let me me start off with asking you to please keep his family and friends in your prayers. I hope that God covers that family with peace and comfort.

I met Pedro in 2006, when I went with my church to Rio De Janeiro. He's was tiny little guy with a big heart and fully of personality.
This is the only picture I could find of him from that year. Pedro is on the far left.


We crossed paths again in 2009 when I went to Brasil again. We got to know each other pretty well. He was just the sweetest person you could have ever known. He was so smart, inquisitive and he had great taste in music!





While I haven't spoke with him much since I saw him in 2009, I still consider it a blessing to have known him. Here we were going to Brasil to hope to make an impact there, and he made an impact on me and in my heart that would never go away.

Pedro, may you rest in peace. I thank God for allowing us to be friends. I take comfort in knowing that he's up in Heaven celebrating with Jesus. He's not in pain and he's far from suffering.

Love you, my sweet friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment