Friday, September 14, 2012

Factoid Friday: Come on Fall ... SHOW YOURSELF!

Fact: It's been far too hot for waaaay too long. 
This morning I decided to have my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season! It was time...


It's seriously been ridiculously hot this summer. Just when I think it's going to start getting cooler, Mother Nature kicks the heat back to above 100. 

That's when I thought to myself...
...Hmm... Maybe I need to embrace Autumn, then it'll come!

So that is what I have decided to do.
And what better way to kick off this new "Autumn Attitude" than to treat myself to my favorite Fall Starbucks treat? Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Now, of course I realize that just because I reaaaalllyyy want cooler weather, and I pretend like it's not as hot as it is outside, it's not going to magically change...
But a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment