Sunday, September 23, 2012

His&Her Q & A

Sam and I look forward to doing this every week so I hope you enjoy reading our craziness! 

His&Her Q&A

How would a classmate have described you in high school?
His: Brother.
Her: Short.

What was a toy from childhood you never had but coveted?
His: Sega Genesis.
Her: Any gaming system. Never had one except for an Atari.

What is your biggest flaw?
His: I have a hard time saying no to people.
Her: I'm anti-social. I like hanging out with my group of friends, but ... being out of my element with strangers gives me anxiety.

What do you do on your bad days to make you happy?
His: Read a book while sitting down at a Starbucks drinking an Iced Tea. Cook dinner. Lately, it's been the gym.
Her: Drink Dr Pepper.

What does your other half do for you on your bad days to make you happy?
His: She lets me go do whatever I want to let off steam. If I say I need to go out for a bit, she doesn't have a problem with me being out for a while.
Her: Hugs and Cuddles. And he always tries to make me laugh.

When you go to an event/party/potluck, what food do you hope is there?
His: Meatballs.
Her: BBQ mini weenies

What are your favorite smartphone apps?
His: I'm rather new to having a smartphone, so I haven't found anything useful. Shazam has been helpful, along with Spotify. I like being able to deposit checks. I like the shopping Apps: Fandango, Amazon, Woot...
Her: The Weather Channel App. I have a Blackberry. It doesn't have any fun apps. Can't wait to get my iPhone 5 in November when I can get my upgrade.

What is something that always embarrasses you?
His: When my wife catches me singing along with a country song...
Her: Compliments. And Sam too sometimes. :P

What is some of the best advice your parents have given you?
His: Always find something to do at work. Make yourself useful at work, so that they need to keep you at work.
Her: During school and working at the newspaper, I would always get stressed about finishing things on time. My mom would tell me not to worry about it because it'll get done. So simple, but it always helped.

Who is your celebrity man crush?
His: Jon Hamm.
Her: Yowza, good to know Sam! Woooo! Mine is Jon Hamm too! And Ryan Gosling.

No comments:

Post a Comment