Wednesday, September 26, 2012

// Currently //


HK

I am currently.... 

Achieving // Breathing out my nose. My allergies have been horrible this week so breathing has been quite the challenge. I've been up to the challenge though!

Building // ... The church bulletin? Does that count? I'm building the design. By doing the weekly bulletin, I'm helping to build the church by informing them of activities going on in the coming weeks. Sure, that works. 

Collecting // Rubber duckies! Well, I'm always collecting these little guys. I only wish I could get my hands on one of the rubber duckies that's in the fountain of the opening credits of Friends. My collection: 




Dealing with // Attempting to get into some sort of shape. I joined the gym and easing myself into it. I'm trying to go every day after work. Going to make sure I stick with this.

Enjoying // Some Wednesday night television. There's not much on, but I'm loving Animal Practice and Guys with Kids. Annnnddd a Taken 2 trailer just came on. I'm enjoying the thought of seeing that movie very, very soon! Love me some Liam Neeson.

No comments:

Post a Comment