Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pinsday: Green


My favorite color is green, so naturally whenever I'm pinning stuff, my eyes are drawn to anything that is a shade of green, teal, etc.



Even though the link goes to a site where you can purchase the ankle bracelet, I kind of am in love with those shoes. Now if only I can convince myself to wear heels. 



I went through my board "My Closet," and realized that the majority of my pins are green. Actually, if I go through my regular closet, most of my clothes are a shade of green. I'm perfectly alright with that. I fell in love with this top. It's the perfect combination of green and polka dots. Doesn't get much better than that.


I must say that I got super excited when I found a picture that had nothing but green in it!


I can get a new phone in November. Happy Birthday to me! I plan to get an iPhone. Finally. And I really, really want this amazing case. I'm also obsessed with VW, and VW Beetles. I adore the new 2012 VW Beetle. Someday, one will be mine...


Is this not amazing!? Someday, this will be my child.


I looooooooooooooove Fossil. I loooooooooooove this keychain! Tiny green typewriter? Yes please! It also just reminds me of Mad Men which is in my top five favorite television shows.


Can I please just have this olive green door? Is that too much to ask?


First of all, I love the green floor design. Add that with adorable tub, and you have a room I would never want to leave. That's assuming there's a hot bubble bath waiting for me.


Ok, the only thing green about this is the background. But hey, that still counts! Plus, this is just hilarious.


I cannot stop giggling when I look at this picture. It's just far too adorable. I just want to hug them all.


It was so hard to choose between all the wonderful things I've pinned, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment