Sunday, August 19, 2012

His&Her Q&A

And now... for your reading pleasure...
A few questions answered by yours truly and her husband.


Your house is on fire. What five items do you grab before you leave?
His: Keys, phone, book bag (it's not a purse), whatever books I can grab, and shoes, cuz I don't wanna be homeless AND barefoot
Her: Purse, phone, laptop, record player and my rubber duckie collection

If you could be/had to be the main character of any movie, who would you be?
His: Scott Pilgrim, because all my other favorite characters die.
Her: I realize I would be a boy, but William Miller from Almost Famous. My favorite movie. A teenage journalist who follows a band around to write a cover page article for Rolling Stone? I think so!

What physical feature do you love most about yourself?
His: My big toe, otherwise I would walk crooked.
Her: My green eyes!

Tell us why your name is your name. And if you don't have (or know) an answer, make one up.
His: Samuel was a person in the Bible, and my parents picked it because at a young age he heard God speaking to him.
Her: Michelle.... someone my dad worked with? I don't remember.

What is the greatest place you've ever traveled to?
His: I once walked on an overpass above one of the busiest highways in Thailand to get some Starbucks after surviving a monsoon at the beach, and I knew I would never forget that moment.
Her: Rio De Janeiro, Brasil. Hands down.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
His: I used to be a night person, but lately I've been a morning kinda guy.
Her: Night person, unfortunately. I'm hoping to change that.

Who is someone you wish you were closer to?
His: My baby sister.
Her: In-laws.

What quality do you have that you hope your kids inherit?
His: My cooking skills.
Her: My love of English. Reading. Writing. Grammar. I want them to be well-educated people.

What's your favorite memory with your childhood best friend?
His: I never had one...
Her: Board games. I also remember when my mom would take her car out of the garage and my friends would come over and we would put together a Barbie city inside! It was completely with houses, stores, school, etc. SO fun!

If you had to move out of the country where would you move to?
His: Finland.
Her: Brasil. Great people, food and a beautiful country. I love it there and I miss my friends!




His&Her Q&A

No comments:

Post a Comment