Sunday, August 26, 2012

His&Her Q&A

His&Her Q&A


What is something weird that your spouse does while sleeping?
His: She'll often turn off the TV, take off her glasses, and not remember doing it. I think she does that in her sleep.
Hers: He talks in his sleep. He's even woken me up a few different times asking me random questions (in his sleep) relating to whatever he was dreaming!

Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? (anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, gluttony)
His: Pride. It's a daily battle.
Hers: Ugh. I think I've experienced each of these at one time or another.

What was your favorite hiding place as a kid?
His: Under my bed.
Hers: Hmm... I don't really remember hiding.

What music artist do you love that your other half hates listening to?
His: Oh so much. She would probably say Sigur Ros, but I also listen to some harder music.
Hers: I'm not sure, actually. Probably Nsync or Spice Girls.

What has your other half done lately that has made you love them more?
His: Michelle has shown lately that she can stand up for her convictions. She used to just let things slide if someone said something she disagreed with, but lately if someone offends her she will stand up for herself. It's surprised me, and it's seriously hott!
Hers: I can honestly say he does something every day, even if it's small, to make me love him more. He's the most selfless person I know. Today, I wasn't feeling that great and had a headache basically the entire day. He made sure I was fed, comfortable, had some meds and had a cool towel to keep on my head.

What is your favorite hole-in-the-wall place to eat? (Or just fave restaurant in general?)
His: Dusty Buns.
Hers: Sam has a good one! Dusty Buns is amazing! I'll say Irene's (best burger ever), and Tsing Tao (best chinese food ever)!

What do you admire most about your significant other?
His: Her butt.
Hers: His butt.

Ideally, where would you like to be 5 years from now?
His: Still in Fresno, but not in this apartment.
Hers: I love Fresno! Ideally, in a house that we might own. And maybe even a kid rolling around on the ground that we will be in the process of screwing up. :)

Who wears the pants?
His: I do, but sometimes I let her slip into mine. (not like that! You sicko!)
Hers: We both do. I don't like skirts/dresses. And, well, neither does he.

What is your favorite go-to YouTube video?
His: This video always amazes me. And I love the song!



Hers: One of my favorite songs. And what this guy did with it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment