Thursday, August 23, 2012

Throwback Thursday: I'll be there for you

I was lacking inspiration for this topic so I went on over to one of my favorite Twitter pages to follow: @90sGirlProblems

I can always count on that page for nostalgia. It's almost as if we were best friends growing up. Then I see her tweets about her liking Backstreet Boys over Nsync and it's then I know we weren't friends. Used to love Lance Bass. Too bad he turned out to be gay. You know, because that's the reason we wouldn't be together. -_-

Speaking of Friends, there are six people that I just can't seem to get enough of.
Maybe you've heard of them: Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Monica.




1. I soooo wish I could visit Central Perk. Gunther! 
2. I love Phoebe and her quirkiness! I would definitely be friends with her. Life would never be dull.
3. I'm pretty sure Rachel isn't wearing a bra in any of the episodes. In the 90s, maybe they didn't sell bras in New York.
4. Forget about across the hall (which would also be great), guy roommates would be fantastic! Joey and Chandler would be awesome. And watching The New Girl, I'm realizing how amazing guy roommates would be! Luckily, I have myself a boy to live with me. He kills all the spiders.

Let's see here, what are my favorite episodes? The one where Ross and Rachel finally get together in the second season. HE'S HER LOBSTER! Awww... :) 

And I like the one where Brad Pitt comes over for Thanksgiving. "I'm thinking about joining the "I hate Turkey Club. But I do enjoy a Turkey Club." Ooohhh Joey.

I also like the one where they're in Barbados. No one except Monica and Chandler leave with the person they went with. Phoebe and Mike get together. I love it! I'm just a huge Paul Rudd fan -- love his awkwardness.

I know there are more, but those are the three that come to mind. What are your favorites?

I didn't even really start watching Friends until a few years ago when there were reruns. I decided to get the seasons when they were on sale at Target and I can't stop watching the show. 

I need to play Friends Scene It again.

No comments:

Post a Comment