Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pinsday: Halloweenie Desserts

My goodness, I have been so busy. And this month isn't looking to calm down either.
October has started and that means Halloween parties are in the work. Lucky for me, that means we'll be doing something fun at work. A potluck and costume contest are planned. That's when working in an office can be fun.... lots of great food!

Well, I always like bringing a dessert. Someone beat me to the list and wrote down cake. I normally bring cupcakes, so I'm a little torn on if I should bring cupcakes or bring something else. Would it be completely lame of me to bring cupcakes?

I was searching Pinterest looking for dessert ideas. Here are some of the ones that I found:









 These are my favorite of the bunch! They're like polka dot cupcakes! Not much better than that!

What are you favorite Halloween treats?
I welcome ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment