Thursday, October 25, 2012

Coffee Talk Thursday: Music Madness

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair


1. What is in your playlist?
Well, I don't really have a playlist per say... but here's what I've been listening to a lot lately: She & Him, Fitz & the Tantrums, Nick Waterhouse, Allah Las, Fun., Mumford & Sons, Ben Howard and The Givers. If you haven't heard of some of these great people who make great music, then you should probably fix that. :)

2. What is the funniest YouTube video you always go to when you need a laugh (or if you just wanna watch it)?
Marcel the Shell!! Watch. Love.



 

3. Favorite song in the whole wide world that you never get sick of and it's on repeat.
One song!? I could give you one song from every band I like, but that would probably take forever. For right now though, I'm going to say "I Can Only Give You Everything" by Nick Waterhouse. It's the song that introduced me to this wonderful musician, and it just never gets old.
  
4. Do you have any embarrassing songs/singers/bands that you like?
Ok, I'm not embarrassed anymore. But... Nsync! Loved them since I was 12, then was ashamed to like them, now I don't even care! Last year, I had a Boy Band birthday theme! It doesn't get much more carefree than that! :)





5. What's that ONE song that ALWAYS makes you cry?
In Christ Alone - Stuart Townend
I just think this song is a beautiful testament of what Jesus did for us. 

6. What song have you recently heard, that you can't seem to get out of your head?
"Call me Maybe" ... but not that Carly Rae version! 
Ben Howard's version. I love love love love love this! I hope you do too! Plus, he's just adorable! Seriously, watch this! You won't be disappointed. He's amazing! It's like a completely different song.
"And all the other boys try to chase me..." HILARIOUS.
I love my tunes! Music will change the world.

2 comments:

  1. Love your taste in music as well! I am going to have to do some research because there are a few artists that I haven't heard of and I just can't have that. I love my music and pride myself on being open and well versed, so thank you for expanding my knowledge!!
    P.S. I own a record player and love love love buying records!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy to have helped to expand your music knowledge!

      You own a record player? Awesome! So do I! I just love collecting them. I started buy old ones at Thrift stores long before I even owned a record player. Haha Now I own one and I just love it! What kind of records do you have??

      Delete