Thursday, October 4, 2012

Coffee Talk // Happy Thursday!

I'm actually enjoying myself a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks right now, so this is perfect! Plus, I'm on my break at work and what better way to spend it than to answer some fun questions!
Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair
1. You're at Target or Walmart, what's the first department you hit?
I don't visit Walmart enough to have a normal first stop, but Target on the other hand... My first stop is the dollar section! How can I pass up a section with cheap items that I probably don't need? It's right there when I walk in, so I tend to peruse there first. My desk is currently decorated in $1 section items.. mostly of the Peanuts variety.

2. What are 3 items you always have stocked in your home, fridge or pantry?
Peanut Butter. Coffee. Kleenex.

3. Do you prefer shopping alone or with others? Why?
Well, that depends. If I'm shopping for clothes, I'd rather shop alone. If I'm with people, then I feel rushed or that I have to get what they like versus what I like. Ridiculous, I know. For absolutely anything else, I hate going to the store alone. Where's the fun in that?

4. What's the biggest splurge you've ever made?
My wedding! That thing was so expensive. I should have just eloped. Actually, my most recent favorite splurge has to be my Fossil purse. I've always loved Fossil, so I was super excited to be able to buy one!  Isn't it beautiful? :)


5. What's the best deal you've ever snagged?
Any time I go to Kohl's I feel like I score the best deal ever! Last time Sam and I went, we got him a shirt for him, some shoes, earrings, some workout pants and a shirt for me for like $35!

8 comments:

  1. your fossle bag is so cute and perfect for fall!!! omg yes kohls totally does that reverse psychology thing! they're all 'this shirt SHOULD be $60 but we have it on sale for $25' when really you know at any other store the same basic thing would be $30 not on sale lol! but I kind of love how they tell you your savings and it's you feel super accomplished. You really for real did get the best deal ever at kohls though!!! Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you like my bag too :)
      Yes, I love getting the Kohl's receipt! The amount saved it usually two or three times more than I paid.

      Delete
  2. Good call on the peanut butter - I almost always have peanut butter. In the big jars. Crunchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know someone likes Peanut Butter just as much as I do! I always have both smooth and crunchy. Never know what kind of mood I might be in. Haha

      Delete
  3. Wedding...that's a huge splurge that completely slipped my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that day was crazy expensive. Totally worth it though!

      Delete
  4. When I am shopping for clothes I like to be alone too. I am always rushed by the people I am with and I can never try anything on. Ugh!!

    Thanks for linking up with me babe! Love all your answers!!

    ReplyDelete