Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kickin' it Grandma Style

In exactly one month, I turn 25.
Half way to 50!

My quarter-life crisis? I want that iPhone 5! I am so ready to toss this Blackberry away. Give me the cool phone! Ok, so I only really want it so I can have Instagram. Whatever.

Anyway, I've been feeling so completely lame lately. Friday night, I went out with some friends for Angelica's birthday shindig. We went out to dinner, karaoked it up, then somehow ended up at Denny's. I got home sometime after 1 a.m. On Saturday, slept in a bit until about 9 a.m. or so. Sam and I planned to make our way to Porterville since he was leading worship at a church there. I was so exhausted the entire day!

Apparently, I can't stay up past midnight anymore.
Before we left on Saturday, I actually said to Sam, "can't I just stay in my pajamas and watch Gossip Girl all day?" ie: just let me be lazy and watch my Soaps!

Grandma.
Then I was reminded of this episode of Friends:


Could that BE any more accurate? I don't think so!
This weekend we're heading up to Yosemite for the day, then the next couple weekends... NO PLANS! I'm so excited to just stay in town and take care of things at home. Of course, then the Holidays roll around (including my birthday) and it's back to being busy.

Ready for some rejuvenation!

No comments:

Post a Comment