Friday, October 19, 2012

Fridays Letters

Photobucket

Well, I've never done this before, but today I just kept thinking how thankful I am for so many things in my life right now, I wanted to write about them... even if it was just briefly. So, I thought, why not do a link up! 

Dear Pomegranates, I love you so much. You are small, but so wonderfully tasty. I pretty much ate an entire one of you today. I just couldn't stop! Dear Eye Drops, thank you for saving my scratchy, dry, allergy-filled eyes today. Dear Free Time, Sam and I have been so busy that I haven't had much of you lately. I never truly appreciated you until now and I apologize for that. Please come back into my life. Dear Blog, I have been neglecting you lately because I haven't had the time to take care of you. I promise that'll change. I'm hoping next week I can get back on track. I have two stories (the fair and Jessie's wedding) to fill you with and I can't wait. Dear Autumn, as you inch your way closer to Fresno, I'm getting more and more excited. Dear Crunchy Leaves, I've been seeing you more and more lately as you may have noticed since I go out of my way to step on you. Dear Fun., you make my Fridays go by so much more smoothly while I groove to your tunes at my desk. Dear Karaoke friends, I look forward to singing my heart out with you tonight. I hope we have some more epic music encounters with strangers again. Dear Pay Day, you hold a very special spot in my heart. Dear iPhone 5, you shall soon be mine because of Pay Day. And last, but not least, Sam, I looooooove you. Really, I do. Thank you for making your yummy chicken and jalapeno quesadillas for my lunch today. I appreciate it so much. I hope you know that. 


I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend. We'll be in Porterville since Sam is leading worship again at Hillside Community Church. If you don't have anywhere to be in Porterville, at 11 a.m., come on by! We'll be happy to see you!

1 comment: