Thursday, October 11, 2012

Coffee Talk Time!

Natalie Blair




YAY! I actually went to Starbucks this morning for coffee too! It's rainy weather right now, the husband mentioned Starbucks and I realized that I needed to grab myself a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yes, this time of year I put pumpkin in everything I can. 


1. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles! I don't like pancakes. I'll eat them if I'm at someone's house and they make them, but I would prefer not to eat them. They just get soggy way to fast! I will admit that I enjoy putting peanut butter on them though. But it's waffles I prefer. Actually, my favorite breakfast food is French Toast...

2. What is your go-to meal?
We've been doing quesadillas around our house lately. It's the easiest. I also like cereal. I've recently discovered Honey of Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends... PEACH AND RASPBERRY! My two favorites. It's sooo good.


3. What is your "must have" snack while watching a movie/TV show?
Well, I don't really snack while watching television, but when we go to the movies I like to have popcorn, icee and redvines. 

4. What is your guilt food(the kind where you are sad, lonely, etc. )?
I know it's cliche, but whatever... CHOCOLATE! It has to be dark chocolate though. You know... the hard stuff.


5. What kind of food do you eat that is so disgusting to others and you are embarrassed to tell? Come on! Fess up!
I eat my sausage and eggs with ketchup. I don't even normally like ketchup, but I eat it with those breakfast foods.  Sam thinks it's incredibly weird that I dip my sausage in ketchup. I love it though! I also eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Like Elvis! .... sans the pickles though. Sorry King of Rock & Roll, that's just no good. Speaking of pickles, Sam and I went to the fair last night and they had chocolate dipped pickles! Yowza. No thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Waffles and chocolate. THE best everrrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love hot sauce on my omelettes but I don't see that as weird? haha
    A lot of people LOVE ketchup! I've seen people eat your combo, so it must be totally normal :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear I'm not the only one! :) Thanks for sharing!

      Hot sauce is yummy too.

      Delete