Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 278: 365 Project

Speaking of themed birthday parties, a couple weeks ago, a friend of mine had  Lumberjack-themed birthday bash. I know, I know... I have amazing friends with great ideas. Well, Christina made her way up here to celebrate another year of Angelica, and Christina let me eyeliner her face! Yes, her beard was eyeliner. She took home the winning prize for best costume.

Doesn't she look like such a creeper?


I was Lady Lumberjack Lopez!! Well, once I got to the party, there were nametags, I picked out Pauly Pine. I forgot how hard it was to put your head in pigtails until that night. Not sure if it's noticeable in the picture, but I'm wearing Owl earrings. I fell in love with them at Claire's where they were clearanced down to less than $1! Win!

I used to turn bandannas into headbands when I was in high school, and decided it would probably go along with the lumberjack theme. I remember the last time I wore a red bandanna at school... it was when some random girl walked up to me and said to me, "do you bang?" Um. WHAT?! My thoughts exactly. No, I do not bang in a gang. That's something I'll never forget.

I love themed parties because not only is it fun to create something yourself, but it's also really neat to see what other people come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment