Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 279: 365 Project


I can't even believe that it's November 1. It feels like I was just celebrating the New Year with great friends. This little cow calendar friend of mine sits on my desk at work and reminds me what day it is.

I am so happy it's November! Not only is it the month give thanks, spend time with family and friends, and eats a ton of turkey and mashed potatoes, but it's also my birthday month! I've already received coupons from both Hallmark and TGI Fridays. I love getting stuff in the mail that isn't junk or bills. I also cannot wait for my Boy Band Birthday Bash. Yes, I'm reverting back to 14-year-old Michelle, embracing my love of NSYNC, and celebrating my 24th year with some friends. If you're reading this, and didn't receive a Facebook invite, but want to come, let me know. I'm sure I overlooked people because it's just really easy to do on Facebook.

I'm also very behind on my 365 Project, and I officially have two months to complete it. I have blog posts lined up, just have to actually do it.

Topics to look forward to:

1. Pooch Parade
2. Mad Men themed Birthday Party
3. Halloween
4. Work

I'm sure I have some more pictures floating around on my laptop, those are just the ones that come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment