Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stachetastic Day 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257 & 258 : 365 Project

Wednesday night Angelica, Stacie and I went to The Big Fresno Fair to see The Fresno Face Hair Face-off. It was rather amazing. Clearly, Angelica and I had the most rocking-est highlighter mustaches. There were a plethora (yes, I just used the word plethora) of amazing 'staches, beards and sideburns of all shapes, sizes and even colors.




This guy was one of my favorites. He even had a nifty outfit.



The winner got front row tickets to see ZZ Top that evening. This guy definitely had the most ZZ top-ish beard.




I love this guy's facial twirls.

And what bearded man is better than Summertime Santa?


We also found out that there was a mustache club in Fresno. I think we might have to pull-off a Mulan-type situation to attend these meetings. Note the mustache on his sash.


It was a very successful bearded evening. These men treated their facial hair as works of art. And frankly, I don't blame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment