Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 260: 365 Project


Well, I saw these guys when I went to the fair. I forgot I had taken a picture with my phone until today. I thought it would be fun to throw it through a filter since the quality of the picture wasn't that great anyway. Remember before digital tv when every channel was slightly static-y? That's what this picture reminds me of.

Sam and I were walking around the fair and walked by the KSEE24 News booth when these guys started to play their makeshift drums. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the stools had five gallon water jugs attached to them upside down. The stools also had some sort of pan attached to it too, like the ones on the ground. They were really great. It was fun to watch.

At one point, they all threw their sticks in the air and one guy said "bananas are flying everywhere!"

No comments:

Post a Comment