Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 259: 365 Project

I am so very behind on blog posting. I have so much to share too!

On Tuesday night, Sam and I went to the Big Fresno Fair because it was $2 Tuesday. It was a lot of fun. We shopped around, played a couple games and ate some crazy food.


We ordered a deep fried Klondike Bar from Chicken Charlie's.
And. It. Took. Forever. For. Us. To. Get. It.
Some random person said it was theirs and took it.
So they had to make another one. Since it was an inconvenience to us, they gave us free deep fried Koolaid. I couldn't believe it. No one does things like that when things get messed up, especially when it wasn't their fault. Major kudos to Chicken Charlie's.

They were both disgustingly pretty good. The Klondike bar was pretty much what I expected. Bread with chocolate and ice cream. The Koolaid was really weird. I still don't know if I actually liked it or not. Is it possible to actually like it? I don't know.

A fun experience that my arteries will never forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment