Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 89 & 90: 365 Project

Yesterday Sam and I attended a job fair at the Fresno Fairgrounds. There were several companies there, most of which I wasn't even qualified for. Most of them were just giving out information about their company and encouraging job seekers to apply online. That's okay though, I gave my resume to some places. Here's the stack of papers I collected while there:


I'll be going through this and tossing out stuff I don't need and applying at places that I have a shot at. I even gave my resume to Q97 for a writing-type position they have. I know right, WHAT?! Never thought I would say that! I also found out about several different kinds of websites where I can go job hunting, so that's another good thing that came out of this job fair.

After we finished at the fairgrounds, we went over to Fresno State because they were also having a career fair. Nothing there that concern me much. Got a couple cards, but I think the best thing that came out of this stop was this:


Look at my cool ribbon!!! I was super excited that they had these!

I didn't get a job out of the job fairs, but some opportunities, which I'm happy about. Now just need to see where God wants me. Right now, I'm a full-time job seeker. Luckily, I have a couple more paychecks coming from my former job, but until I find something else, I guess Sam's just my sugar daddy.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment