Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 58, 59, 60 and 61: 365 Project

Well, since I am so very far behind, I'm going to post a couple of posts with different themes. Hope you enjoy! Angelica had an Oscars party. Here are some highlights!


Had no idea that the good box in the back had my name on it until I took the picture!
Princess napping on Camille's legs.

Yes, I made these. And yes, they were delicious!
Ingredients
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows 5 cups Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal 1 container (7 oz.) dark semi-sweet dipping chocolate
 
Directions
MELT butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook 5 min. or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Cool slightly. SHAPE into 24 balls with moistened hands. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet; cool completely. HEAT dipping chocolate as directed on container. Dip top of each ball in chocolate; return, dipped-side up, to baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm. Cover and refrigerate remaining dipping chocolate.
 
 
One of the Blockbusters is going out in town so Sam and I went to check it out. They had these little movie cardboard things 20 for $1, so I got a bunch! I don't know what I'll do with them...but I'll figure out something.
Hope you enjoyed my night at the Oscars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment