Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, & 67: 365 Project

Theme: The Sillies!

Okay, I have compiled some silly things I have seen lately. Hope you enjoy them!


This was next to the car next to me... catching rain? Not sure why. The trashcan is less than 20 feet away. Maybe they were just wondering how much it rained one day.

Who needs a table and a coaster? I surely don't! Just need a shoe with good support!

Sam and I went to visit family this weekend. This doggie likes to "claim" me whenever I come over.

Click for a better view! Only in Porterville does a 'truck' like this exist! Haha Taken with my phone, so it didn't turn out that great. There's a wheel attached the the back of the truck.

Since I'm out and about a lot because of my job, I've resorted to using fast food restaurant public bathrooms. This is at a Taco Bell. SO glad they had that sign up... because if they didn't, I would probably still be in that bathroom.

I've seen this penguin at the corner of Blackstone and McKinley ever since I first started working and was determined to snap a picture of him! Haha Love it!

Those are all the silly pictures I have for today. Hope you enjoyed them!

Looks like I'm still two days behind in my project! Be expecting another themed post soon! Something that will hopefully hold me over until next week because I'm super busy this weekend. See ya'll soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you captured a shot of Doggy Phantom. :-O The ghost doggy. *hides*

    No but seriously, I admire your dedication to this project. :-D So many beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete