Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 79 & 80: 365 Project

Well, I forgot to post last night. I actually got online to post a picture, but then I got distracted. So, I'm going to post two pictures today! Exciting, I know.


Yesterday the sun came out just for a few hours. And the dark clouds parted to let the white puffy clouds through. I got to my tutees house early so I decided to take some pictures. Yes, my students are called tutees.. it's weird, I know. 

I just really like this picture because of all the different things in it. I like that most of the things in the picture are green, brown, blue, white.. and then there's just a red stop sign. Plus, the tree is beautiful. And I like all the branches sticking out of the trashcan waiting to be picked up by the garbage man. 

I've been really enjoying this project so far. It's really gotten my creative juices flowing and gets me out there and active when it comes to photography. I'm constantly taking pictures and I love it. I have so many pictures stored just in case I'm unable to take a photo sometimes. It's just been a really great project for me. I'm almost done with three months. That's crazy! Anyway, hope you've enjoyed my photos so far because I sure have enjoyed sharing them!

On another note,  I'm planning to start another blog. Just something kind of fun that I've been wanting to do for a while. Thrift and antique stores carry the most random, and sometimes the most terrifying looking items from records to books to figurines. I'm going to take pictures of these creepy items and share them with everyone. Should be fun. I'm excited about it!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment