Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 88: 365 Project

Well, as most of you already know, Brasil holds a special (and very large) place in my heart. Brasil is home to so many different kinds of wonderful people who have immensely blessed my life. One of those people is my sweet and wonderful friend, Ramon. I actually met him at English camp in my last couple hours there before heading to the airport. He's the one who I keep in contact with the most from Brasil. It's really too bad that I didn't get to spend more time with him while I was actually in the same country! Anyway, after Sam and I got married, he sent us each a pair of Havaianas! Not only were these the perfect gift because I regretted not getting a pair while I was there, but because he had them personalized for us.

As you can see, the left side has my new initials "ML." On the right side, there's an American flag, which you can't see really see in the picture. Creative and personal gifts like these mean a lot to me!

Now that it's getting warmer outside, looks like I'll be able to wear these sandals finally! I'm excited!
Thank you again, Ramon! :)

1 comment:

  1. ooww..Thank you very much! I feel so honored! ahahahahahaha
    I gotta tell you Michelle, despite all you've said, you've got a special place in my heart!
    Thank you so much Friend!

    ReplyDelete