Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lighting Up the Lane - Day 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325,326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332 & 333: 365 Project

   Our Stroll Down
           Christmas Tree Lane

We started off at The Habit, where we fueled up for our walk. We ended up running into Naomi, Christine, Kyle and Rob there and walked about half of the Lane with them. It was a pleasant surprise to get to hang out with them for a bit.

Our first stop was the house below. Christine and Naomi knew the people who lived there. We were able to catch one last way to warm up on hot chocolate before we continued on our way. 


I thought it was sad that someone had stolen the Elmo, but it was pretty neat that it was found and able to reunite with its Sesame Street pals.


There were so many lights everywhere, even in bushes. I stopped to take a couple snapshots.



This house had a more simple look compared to the others, but it was still beautiful. I just loved the white house with the red door.


And I loved the giant lighted penguins so much!


 There were lights strung from the trees up and down the Lane. It's so beautiful.


I was excited to see there was still a snoopy and Woodstock house there!



There was an awesome Christmas-themed Foosball table. What an incredible creative idea.


Under the Sea!  -- Need I say more?


And who doesn't love Santa riding a killer whale?


This is my favorite front yard entrance ever. It's so lovely, and I love that they have it covered in lights for the season. I'll take the white house with the red door, with this white picket fence wrapped around it.


This one was a little strange, and I'm guessing from the picture it's hard to tell exactly what it is. Well, it's a Nativity Scene created from the trees in their front yard. It was a little creepy, but I was still completely intrigued by it because I had never seen anything like it before.



And for the finale, the craziest decorated place there. I need to drive by there when it isn't completely covered in Christmas decor so I can see what it actually looks like.


It's so much fun to be able to walk around, look at the gorgeous (and fun) decorations, spend time with my husband and friends, enjoy some Christmas music and watch people enjoy their time with the people they love most. 


Have a wonderful Christmas Season with your loved ones!
And remember the Reason For The Season.

For unto us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his
shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
                        - Isaiah 9:6


No comments:

Post a Comment