Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 335 & 336: 365 Project

The Christmas season has officially arrived!
You know, because it doesn't exist until we put up our tree.

We had Thanksgiving dinner with some friends in Fresno. Angelica and Stacie were on top of things because they already had their trees up. There was a bright pink one in the living room that I had to snap a picture because the reflection of it in the window looks so neat.


Sam and I put up our tree about a week ago. I wish we were able to do it sooner, but we've just been so busy!


Our tree is just a small little thing. When trees go on sale after Christmas, we're going to get a bigger, fuller one for next year. By the way, we'll get a fake one, not a real one.

I'm hoping that we'll also be able to pick up some new lights and garland. I'd also like to get a tree skirt, so it doesn't look so naked. Next year's tree will be beautiful.

Happy Christmas Trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment