Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day THREE SIXTY FIVE: 365 Project

Reflections
365 Project


Of all the pictures that we took today, this the one that I loved the most.
Thank you Sam for helping me to complete my project.

And with trying not to sound like some lame Academy Awards speech, here we go:

When I started the project 365 days ago, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. It was nothing what I thought it might be. I went into this to get myself to take more pictures and blog. Since I had just graduated with my degree in journalism from Fresno State, I wanted to make sure that no matter what, I would keep writing.

And while I did this for no one but myself, I appreciate the nearly 5,000 people from all over the world who have read my blog and looked at my pictures.

I wasn't able to blog every day, or even take a picture every day. I had intended to do that, but looking back it was definitely an unrealistic goal to have because life gets in the way. I can't believe that I made it to 365!

I would recommend this project to everyone. I'm not necessarily talking about the blog part, but get out there and take pictures. It makes you look at things differently. And I'm so glad that after the end of a crazy year, I'm able to look back through the pictures to see what fun activities I did, as well as what fantastic friends and family I have.

It was fun to do it for one year, but it is a lot of work so I won't do it again. I will, however, continue to blog and snap pictures of the things I do.

Have a Safe & Happy New Year!
And a fantastical 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment