Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353 & 354: 365 Project

I love this time of year.
I'm sure you've already noticed that from the very large amount of Christmas photos that have taken over my blog.

One of my favorite gifts to give this last weekend was to my mom's dogs. Target was selling these adorable dog toy dinner platters. The one I got for the dogs had a turkey, corn, bread, baked potato, green rope (veggies!) and the red plate it all came on was a plastic Frisbee.

Taffy loved the Turkey the most. Of course he would, right? It's the biggest toy on the plate.


Then he picked up each toy one by one and put them on his bed to claim them.


Then we gave Armani the toys to see what she would do. Well, she just went crazy over there. It was so entertaining to watch.


I also got a kitty stocking for Marcus, but he was just not interested because he wanted to go outside to use the restroom, but my mom says he enjoys the toys now. I'm so glad.

After getting back to Fresno after Christmas, we wandered around River Park waiting to go see We Bought A Zoo. By the way, amazing moving. Go. See. It.


Only in California will there be a Christmas tree next to some Palm Trees. 


There were these huge bulbs on the Christmas Tree. Sam and I decided to take some pictures in them. I like this one because I'm taller than Sam, even though it's obvious he's crouching down.


And this one was my all-time favorite. Winner! Most of the bulbs were scratched up really badly; this one was the best we could find.

Oh, the fun we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment