Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 & 364: 365 Project

A Winter Day at Fresno State

To finish off my 365 Project, I decided to go to Fresno State (the whole reason why I moved to Fresno) and snap pictures of my wonderful husband and other random things we came across (like squirrels). 

And even though it was a little chilly, it was a lot of fun.

If you need to know anything about the squirrels at Fresno State, it's this: They are not afraid of people. They will stare you down and follow you.



I also found this pretty cool newspaper delivery box thing.


This morning, I went to get a pedicure with Angelica. I chose this teal/green/blue color and added sparkles because it's New Year's Eve. It was a wonderful morning of conversation and getting my feet rubbed. Thought I should show them off.


Sam was such a good sport and great model!





I love this picture, Sam is sizing up the tree seeing if he can make it or not.


And this is Sam jumping onto the tree. It was very entertaining.


It's been a wonderful last day of 2011. Tonight will be fantastic too. Going out to get some Chinese with some friends, then not sure what Sam and I will do. I think we might come home, be a boring married couple, watch New Year's Rockin' Eve (in honor of Friends, right?)... play games and toast at Midnight. Sounds like a perfect way to ring in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment