Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317 & 318: 365 Project

My love for hedgehogs has grown exponentially this year. I mean, I've always thought they were adorable, but with looking at pictures and youtube videos of them, I can't help but really want one. Since California won't let me have one, I randomly found a TY Beanie Baby Hedgehog at Kwirkworld. It's so cute!

Today, we had a photoshoot.
Meet my new stuffed friend, Oswald Hodgie.

We played a game of hide-and-seek. He's a sneaky one. "Where are you Ossie?!"


Then I found him! And he gave me some love!


He was being very model-y, and trying to get me out of the picture.



We started singing Sea Shanties... "Yo Ho... Yo Ho... A Pirates Life For me..."

Smile time!

At this point, we were ready for our close up!


Attempting to give a smoldering glare. I'm not very good at it.


Serious faces!


Yes, yes... we have become wonderful friends..
I'm not crazy, I just like to personify inanimate objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment