Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 247 & 248: 365 Project

When looking for that next color to grace your fingernails with, please stay away from Sinful Colors at Target. I should have known immediately from the name to steer clear, but it was cheap and there were a lot of fun colors.

A little over a month ago, I painted my nails that greenish/yellow color. Well, when it was time to change colors because of chipping, I took the nail polish off to find that it had turned my nails this awful yellow color. Looked my nails had jaundice. I'll admit that I was a little worried at first, but moved on. I painted my nails with the blue, and when I took that off, some of the blue stuck to my yellow nails creating this awful green.




I know what you're thinking... Michelle, you think there's a bad color green? Yes.

Anyway, I knew then that this nail polish was dying my fingernails. I continued to paint my nails for weeks so the gross colors wouldn't show. Because of this my nails became brittle, for the most part. I decided to try to file off the colored nail to see if that worked, and it did for the most part. Now I just have to wait for my nails to get healthy again.

I looked up to see if I could find similar reviews, but I couldn't. Not sure if this is happened to someone else. When their website is back up and working, I plan to make an official complaint.

My advice is to stay away from Sinful Colors and pay the extra money that won't ruin your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment