Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 & 102: 365 Project

Well, some of you may have already seen these pictures on my Facebook, but I thought I would post them here anyway. A couple weekends ago, Sam and I went to the beach for his birthday. It was a wonderful trip to get away and relax. It was great not to have any plans for a couple days and just do whatever we wanted to. I saw so many beautiful flowers and snapped quite a few pictures of them. Here they are:






We ate lunch at The Otter Rock Cafe! A place I used to eat at all the time when we went to Morro Bay. The wheel below was on the wall right next to me. I loved the color of the wall too!


And the beach was just beautiful! The first day we got to Morro Bay, it was really gloomy, but the sun decided to come out the second day. I'm so glad it did!

 See, the first day was gloooomy!

 Great thing about Morro Bay is that there's tons of rocks and shells! We got some cute ones and I'm going to use them as a center piece! Excited!

 Blue Skies and Blue Waters.

There was a part of the beach where the sand had a weird texture look to it. I loved it! And as you can probably already tell, I love setting my camera on the ground for a different perspective!

Hope you enjoyed some of my more creative beach weekend pictures! There! Now I should be all caught up!

And I hit my 100 day mark in this post! Yay!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment