Monday, April 18, 2011

Changing Routes

Well, I didn't really know what I wanted this blog to be when I started it. I wanted it to be something more than me talking about what my day was like. All I really knew was I wanted to keep writing. In January, it turned into a 365 Project blog, at least for the most part. I wish I had actually started a new blog for that because now I feel like I can't write other stuff in here.

That's going to change.

While I liked the original title of the blog, "jumping into the deep end," I felt it wasn't accurately descriptive of what I now want for my blog, so I felt the need to change it. I thought "my little corner of the world" was perfect because not only will I be writing stuff about what I do, what I see and what I think, but my 365 project will show readers what goes on in "my little corner of the world." Title is inspired by a song that I love off the Gilmore Girls soundtrack. I've attached the song if you want to hear it.


So from now on, this is my everything blog! Not that anyone really cares what the theme of my blog is, but it'll get me doing more than just my 365 project (which I know I'm behind on). I've actually really enjoyed my 365 project. It's something that I'm sticking to and it's really important to me to keep up. I've really reignited my love for taking pictures these last few months and my computer hard drive is filling up with photos.

Hopefully a catch up post for my 365 project will be finished today sometime!

1 comment: