Friday, April 22, 2011

The ABCs of Michelle Lopez

Getting to know the girl behind the blog...

(A)ge: 23 


(B)ed size: Queen. Even though it's probably technically a twin since I have to share half of it, however, the husband would say that I have  Queen-sized bed since I stretch out and take up most of it. 


(C)hroes you dislike: Doing the dishes -- which sucks because it's something that you can't really get out of! And I hate sweeping.


(D)ogs: Well, technically, none. But my mom and sister have two doggies which I love as my own. Taffy and Armoni. Armoni, they've had for only a couple years and Taffy, we've had for more than ten. 



Taffy -- Taken for a photo project at my jr college a few years ago.

(E)ssential start to your day: Breakfast. I absolutely would not be able to function without it!


(F)avorite color: Green! Most kinds of green. I like this color green, but I tend to like the the brighter shades.


(G)old or Silver: Silver. Most definitely.


(H)eight: 5'2" -- Mrs. Shorty Pants, I know.


(I)nstrument you play(ed): Ooohhhh you know... the radio. I would like to learn guitar someday.


(J)ob title: Temporary Full-time job searcher -- Although, let me tell you, sure does feel like permanent! Boo!


(K)ids: Like a baby goat? No thanks. No idea where I would put it.


(L)ive: Fresno, Calif. It's become my home! Love it here!


(M)om's Name: Beverly.


(N)icknames: Mooshell. Mooshizzle. Chelzos. Michellie. Chelly. Mrs. Lopez. Mrs. Sam.


(O)vernight hospital stay: Nope. None. Well, the first night I was on Earth, probably. I've had two day trips. One was like five or six years ago for my heart feeling like it was going to jump out of my chest. Turns out it was a bad reaction to some medicine and not eating. Then I went a year and half ago because my left arm was hurting SO bad, I was seriously on the verge of tears. Turns out when I had blood drawn at school either that day or the day before, the woman hit the nerve which was the equivalent to my funny bone. It still hurts every so often when I move it weird or carry a heavy bag/purse. That lady probably messed up that nerve for life! 


(P)et Peeves: When people don't pick up their feet when they walk.  People who don't use turn signals. Jaywalkers (especially with kids in strollers). 


(Q)uote from a Movie: Well, this isn't from a movie, it's from a TV Show -- Everwood. I've recently started watching the first season again so that I can watch the other two seasons that are out on DVD. I'm excited to watch the final season when it comes out in August. I've really grown to appreciate this show. It's so wonderfully written. Next to Parenthood, I'd say it's the best written show I've seen on television. Here's a very long quote that took place over the course of one episode in season one. Andy wrote this to his late wife. I just thought that it was beautiful and an example of true love. Sorry it's so long!



"Dear Valentine, come away with me. If I had a day with you and you only, I would enjoy the simple things. The things that, in the end, when time steals the rest away, are the only things we'll remember. I would paddle you across a still lake in a rowboat and read poetry to you until you fall asleep and I would never think about the hours. Dear Valentine, if I had one day with you and you only... I would admire every line of your face, every strand of your hair... Every graceful movement of your hands or your eyes or your body. If I had one perfect day... Don't you see? My heart beats only for you. Dear Valentine, these are the things I remember of my love. A warm hand, a warm breath. Your warm mouth. Your arms around mine... I remember feeling safe, cease-less. Like one person. The two of us still, at rest, entwined... I remember how I felt the first time I kissed you. It felt like the high dive. What do you remember? How will I ever know what was inside your heart? Where did they go? All the things we think and feel but don't say. Dear Valentine... These are the things I never told you. These are the things I need you to know. That I loved you always. And my love was so big, it lives still after you're gone. I'd like to tell you that I would do it differently. That if I had one more day I would do everything right. But I know that isn't true. I'd make all the same mistakes. That is except one. I wouldn't say goodbye."

(R)ighty or Lefty: Righty tighty!


(S)iblings: Yesss! I have one seester who is younger than I am! And six siblings-in-law. 


(T)ime you wake up: 9ish. Too late! I need a job so I have someplace to be!


(U)nderwear: Yes, I have some of those.


(V)egetables you don't like: Peas scare me.


(X)-rays you've had: Teefers. Chest? I remember going to get x-rays done, I just don't remember what for. It's been too long! 


(Y)ummy food your make: Chicken Parmesan is fun to make and it comes out pretty tasty. :) I also make yummy tuna salad. Oh! And I'm a whiz at making a good ol' peanut butter and jelly sandwich!


(Z)oo animal favorites: It's been far too long since I've been to the zoo! I remember I used to love Koala bears. Now, I want to go to a zoo where there's penguins! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a very convincing picture of Doggy Phantom you have there. ;-)
    *hides under table*

    ReplyDelete