Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 92: 365 Project

I'm sitting in my living room watching television and the blinds are open and it's bright and sunny outside. All of a sudden, it looks like it's pouring! For some reason, I always think it's really creepy when it's super sunny with dark clouds and it's raining at the same time. Not sure what it is about it that scares me.

Anyway, the picture above obviously shows the storm coming in and the white puffy clouds leaving. It's also fairly noticeable that it's sunny outside since this is a pretty bright picture.

I can't believe that I'm a week behind again -- except that I can. Just been a busy week with being away at the beach, Sam's birthday and then I've been kind of sick the last couple days. I promise to catch up soon.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment