Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56: 365 Project

Yay for the $1 section at Target, that's all I really have to say!

Earlier this week, Angelica and I decided that it had been far too long since we had done something, so we decided to change that. After work, I went over to Angelica's and we went to BJ's. Gooood food. We took a "it was my pleasure count" from our waitress. Total: 3. Yes, at BJ's, they must be told to say "it was my pleasure" because a good portion of the waiters/waitresses we've had have said this phrase. It's a little weird to use the word pleasure, I think. We're not there to pleasure you, ma'am!

Anyway, after dinner we went to Target so Angelica could cash in her rain check for season 3 of The Big Bang Theory. First, we had a blast looking through the goodies in the $1 section. We found this super awesome face masks! Mine is a froggie and Angelica is wearing a spider!

It's been a good Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment