Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 37 & 38: Project 365

On Thursday, I went with Angelica and Camille to The Cellar Door in Visalia. I really like that venue. It's small, but it's a cool place. We went and saw The Wood Brothers. It started like 45 minutes late! Didn't even get home until after 1am. It was a great show though. A ton of fun. The crowd was a little weird though. These couple of girls and one guy were pretty much having some sort of religious experience. It was really awkward. The Wood Brothers were amazing!


The first band up was Carsie Blanton. She was adorable and she has a gorgeous voice! At the end, the two bands got together and she sang a Billie Holiday song. It was wonderful! Her lyrics were cute and fun, but I found myself getting a little bored during her set.


I took this picture for Angelica and Camille. Angelica totally dug his mustache. I'm actually really proud of this picture. I took it around other people's heads and from a distance. As you can see in the first picture, the drumset was far from where we were sitting. Thought the picture turned out pretty well!

If you're into folk, check out The Wood Brothers!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how good the picture turned out! Go on with your mad photography skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I've missed seeing your face, Mr. Cowboy Boots! :)

    ReplyDelete