Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 34: 365 Project

"Disney on Ice Awesomeness"


On Wednesday night, I went with Christina and Angelica to Disney On Ice. Christina was going with her preschool class. The show was a ton of fun. As you can see in the top right picture, Angelica was so happy she was crying. Well, not really. That's a posed picture. Of course, my favorite part were the Disney princesses. I'm still a little girl at heart... my favorites being The Little Mermaid and Beauty & the Beast. 

Toward the end, they even lit the ice on fire. Pretty awesome. At the beginning, Jack Skeleton even took the ice. It was actually pretty creepy. And of course, the best part was when they brought the ice tractor out. You'll notice in the bottom left-hand corner. Okay, that wasn't the best part, I still liked the princesses. At the end, the characters from Toy Story came out. It was awesome. How people can skate in those huge costumes, I'll never know. The most impressive had to be the pig. It was on all fours a lot, and even skated toward the crowd. The troll was definitely the most adorable though. She just scooted along. It was adorable.

Great show! Pretty sure I enjoyed it more than the kids.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of me is horrendous, but the troll mention makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete