Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 42, 43 & 44: 365 Project

Well, this week, along with everyone else, I've been sickly on and off. Most head/sinus stuff. Just that time of year! And being in coughing kids homes isn't helping at all. So I'm trying to get into the habit of using hand sanitizer after I leave each students home. Not working too well, hopefully next week will be better. I guess that's a long way of saying, I've been dipping into my 'extra' folder for the 365 project. I really need to get my creative juices flowing again and take some pictures every day. I was doing so well there for a while!

Here are some more daisy pictures!


I really like this picture because it looks like the daisy is trying to protect the other from the rain.

This one is about to bloom any moment!!

This one was so beautiful and perky! Love it!
So these three pictures are for yesterday, today and tomorrow. Figured I would put my last three daisy pictures together in one bunch. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment