Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46 & 47: 365 Project

I decided to do today and tomorrow's pictures because I have two!

Just so you know, I got Sam's permission to post this first picture!  He's off work for the rest of the week with the flu. Keep him in your prayers! We went to the doctor this morning. Finally found somewhere we can go! Thank you, Krista for the suggestion! Anyway, I was given an antibiotic fr a sinus infection. I keep getting those little buggers! He also prescribed me a nasal spray and singulair (which should prevent future sinus infections)! I started coughing this morning and my throat hurts from clearing it all the time, at least I hope that's just what it's from. I really hope I'm not getting the flu. Prayers for me too, please. Thank you!

Anyway, This has been Sam for the last 4 days!! He's going nuts.


And even though we were unable to do anything for Valentine's Day because we were sick, he still got me TWO bouquets!!! :) He brought me home a dozen roses on Sunday. Yes, red roses are my favorite. Cliche, I know, but I really don't care. They're my favorite! And then he had hidden some flowers he bought at Trader Joes at Sharon's house, apparently. They're beautiful too! Some of them had died, so I kept the pretty ones and combined them with my roses! I love flowers.


Enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete