Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 & 54: 365 Project

Wow. Well, I got WAY behind. That's what happens when you get super sick, I suppose. Been out of commission for the last couple weeks, but it's just been really bad lately. Almost done with the antibiotic the doctor gave me for my sinus infection. Can't wait to be done with it because it leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth! Anyway, I hope you enjoy my photo blog. 


There's these little berries that I enjoy stepping on, even though I shouldn't because they make a mess!

Friday night, I had Brinner from Jack & the Box. I love their breakfast!

More random berries.


After the rain clouds cleared on Saturday, Sam and I went for a walk and took some pictures.

The sky was so beautiful and I loved the white puffy clouds.

This is how many Kleenex boxes we went through last week. Pretty sure we threw away a box or two before taking this picture too!
We have cow chimes. And the way the sun was hitting them, thought it was cool that it was reflecting on the window like this!


Hopefully I can get back on track now that I'm feeling mostly better and have caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment