Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: 365 Project

Yard Sale Finds!

Like I said from day one, not all my photos will be creative. Hope you enjoy anyway!

 
Now, I know what you're thinking, this doesn't look like your typical yard sale finds, but I really did get all of this at yard sales. There really wasn't much out there today. I figure because it's super cold. Sam and I had fun anyway. It's the first time we've taken a Saturday morning and gone to yard sales since we've been in Fresno. 

Aside from the Steve Martin record, we got all the rest of the stuff at one yard sale. This woman said like she really likes coupons. She's not kidding either. There was entire table filled with brand new stuff bought from Target. Everything from dish soap, medicine, razors to cookies and gum. It was outrageous. I also got some Trident Layers gum that's not pictured here.

Total spent for the day? $7! Yes, that's right, I only spent $7! It was awesome.

I consider today the day we braved the cold! Shiver!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I am always amazed at the amount of pre-existing, useful stuff out there, and yet the majority of us dummies go and purchase things retail. Yard-sales are so hit or miss, but I have been turned onto them in recent years and have found some great deals! I enjoy your photos!

    ReplyDelete