Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 29 and 30: 365 Project

I got behind again! Bummer. Just because last night I had a terrible headache. So today you get a double dose of awesome. Well, if you like the pictures anyway.

Day 29:


This all started on Thursday night when I went to Starbucks with Sharon. We're currently reading through Romans, which I am really loving. Anyway, we noticed this awesome telephone booths. We both thought that they would look really cool with fog. Now, this photo doesn't have a ton of fog, but I still really like it. The next morning I went to take a picture of it, but the daylight fog wasn't working for me. Friday night, Sam and I went to take pictures. So glad I got a decent picture of this! Dedicated to Sharon!

Day 30:


Same night. We walked across the street to Fresno State. Sam noticed the parking lot lights. They looked awesome. I realized that I like setting the camera on the ground and taking a picture that way. I just told Sam that and he said, "Why? Do you want people to see the world from your point of view?!" Mean!! Haha Anyway, the creeper in the picture is Sam. I think it looks pretty cool though.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment