Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 15, 16, 17: 365 Project

So sorry that I've missed so many days! This wasn't supposed to happen. I even had pictures to take and use for the weekend. We went to Porterville for the weekend for a wedding. Porterville trips always go by so quickly, such a bummer. Anyway, I had forgotten my computer in Fresno, and remembered about it halfway to Porterville. When we were at the wedding, I had the camera and was going to take pictures there, but quickly realized that the SD card was in my computer, which was still in Fresno. I was so very sad! I decided it would be far too much work to figure out a way to get pictures for Saturday and Sunday so this post is my "make up post."

PS: Sorry for the lack of creativity in this one.

Day 15:


Congrats to Teri and Tom! :) At the wedding, they had super cute centerpieces! It's amazing what a few simple items can do. I got to take one home too, which I was super excited about. Not what I'm going to do with it. My mom said I could put a Beta fish in there, which would be really cool. I was thinking of taking the water out and making it a candle holder. There's a lot of fun options. Also, if you're reading this Sheri, you made it in my blog! Hahaha

Day 16:


The Lopez' doggie, Chuck. I'm sure you've heard of him. He snuggled up beside me into a ball. So silly, but doesn't he look super comfy? I vote yes.


Day 17:

You may or may not have heard my drama with this place, but I've finally started! Remember that job I got in November? Well, I didn't hear from them until last week. Tonight I had my first training. I have training tomorrow and Wednesday night. I can start tutoring as early as next week. This is a picture of all the stuff they gave us tonight. I'll be tutoring reading to elementary-aged kids. Should be good. Still looking for a full-time job, but this will work for now. It's does seem like a good company and a great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment