Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25: 365 Project

"Glowing Flower"


Lately I've been going a little crazy from being inside constantly. I don't really have any reason to go out. I'm not a shopper, especially when I don't have any money. It's not like I'm Ros Russell and Ava Gardner (a cookie to the person who knows where I got that from!). I've just been inside cleaning. I mean, I have plenty of organizing and cleaning to do because Sam and I are still "moving in together." That consists of rearranging stuff, deciding what to keep and what to get rid of and just clearing the crazy clutter. But with being inside all day, I'm getting a little cabin fever.

Anyway, I went to get the mail today, which requires me to walk to the front of the apartment complex. It's a nice walk from my apartment, which is in the very back. Along the way, I took several pictures. I really liked this picture. I really like how the fuzzies on the stem are glowing! The sun was hitting this flower perfectly. If you can't see the fuzzies, click on the picture to enlarge it. Fuzzies are the best part so I don't want you to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment