Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 302 & 303: 365 Project

Today, I met my first nephew. He was small, white, fuzzy and closely resembled a puppy. Ok -- he was a puppy. He's Steve and Krista's new little bundle of joy.

Meet Rory:

(Obviously, my phone pictures does not do this pup justice)
This is Rory with Uncle Sam...

Then Krista took out her iPad and put on a couple of cat games that were on there and Rory went crazy trying to catch the fish or pop the balls (or whatever they were)... it was hilarious. 


Other than the puppy fun, thanksgiving was filled with family, food and fun. How cheesy am I to use alliteration?

Tomorrow I get to "give thanks" with my Fresno family. Heading over to Angelica and Stacie's for dinner. Then going to Porterville for Saturday and Sunday. Probably have a Thanksgiving-esque dinner with my family.

Three dinners with family and friends? What's not to thankful for?

I know I am thankful for so many things this year:

My job, even if it is only part time right now. That said job pays really well for entry level. My husband who is so good to me. My family (both Lopez and Furnier). Dark Chocolate. My wonderful friends all over the world (U.S., Brasil, Canada, etc). My church family. Dr Pepper. That I'm finally doing something for my church by doing the bulletin each week and creating various flyers. That I have an affordable roof over my head. Netflix. Potatoes.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment